Boston, MA, United States, August 18, 2022 — Kenney & Sams, P.C. is pleased to announce that 8 lawyers have been included in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession,” said Best Lawyers CEO Phillip Greer. “We are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide.”
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Kenney & Sams, P.C. would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2023 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Drew Colby – Construction Law
- J. Nathan Cole – Commercial Litigation and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Michelle De Oliveira – Employment Law – Management
- Christopher A. Kenney – Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- David Kerrigan – Commercial Litigation
- Laura M. Raisty – Employment Law – Management
- Michael P. Sams – Construction Law, Litigation – Construction, and Litigation – Insurance
- Alexander Zwillinger* – Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
*Named to the 2023 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch List