Michelle De Oliveira
Michelle De Oliveira is a litigator who handles employment-related disputes. In the litigation arena, Michelle represents clients in employment-related matters, such as, wage and hour, restrictive covenants, discrimination and sexual harassment, before state and federal courts and administrative bodies, such as the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination. Michelle also regularly counsels clients on employment-related matters, including wage and hour, leave entitlements, disciplinary actions, internal investigations, restrictive covenants, discrimination and harassment matters, as well as on the drafting of employment policies and contracts.
Michelle’s clients rely on her skills and her passion for careful and earnest advocacy to analyze relevant issues and craft legal strategies to ensure the best possible solutions.
Michelle also maintains a general litigation practice, and represents clients in general commercial litigation matters affecting her clients’ businesses. Business professionals appreciate Michelle’s analytical approach to understanding the facets to their business disputes. Always poised to resolve matters outside of court, Michelle calls upon her experience to accurately assess pre-litigation and litigation strategies for thorough trial preparation.
- Women’s Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Pregnant Workers Fairness Act: What Every Employer Should Know
- Massachusetts Employer Not Allowed To Enforce Non-Compete Against Its California Employee
- U.S. Department of Labor Updates Regulations Relating to the Regular Rate Under the FLSA
- U.S. Department of Labor Implements New Overtime Rule & Increases Salary Threshold for FLSA Exemptions