We serve as employment trial counsel and legal advocates for businesses, including on behalf of Fortune 500 companies. Kenney & Sams attorneys handle allegations against employers involving both employment and labor matters. Our team resolves conflicts related to FMLA, all types of discrimination, contract and non-competition disagreements, as well as claims under the Massachusetts Wage Act, Equal Pay Act and FLSA. To round out our excellent employment work, Kenney & Sams attorneys also provide counsel in connection with labor union matters, unfair labor charges and arbitration.
Our team handles trials, arbitration and appeals throughout the New England Region. Clients trust us to guide them through their employment conflicts, relying upon our proven track record for knowing when to go to trial. If appropriate, we help clients avoid costly litigation, but should a trial be the only resolution, our attorneys have substantial experience bringing cases before state and federal administrative agencies and courts.
- Jury trials before state and federal courts in cases alleging various types of employment discrimination;
- Representing employers before the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination;
- Represent companies and individuals in employment policies and agreements;
- Conduct risk mitigation training; and
- Represent employees and employers in severance negotiations.
Your Content Goes Here