Julianne Fitzpatrick is a litigator who handles general civil litigation matters, including business disputes, construction disputes, employment law, premises liability, products liability and personal injury matters. She represents private owners, public entities and contractors in disputes involving breach of contract, product liability, negligence, premises liability, and risk management. She represents clients in state and federal courts, and has trial and appellate experience in Massachusetts.
She is an ardent advocate, providing high-quality, timely, and pragmatic advice. Julianne in an energetic professional who provides the best client service to resolving her clients most pressing legal needs. Her hallmark includes a proven ability to advise clients on diverse issues, quickly identifying associated risks and important opportunities so that she may tailor strategies that achieve client goals.
Active in the communities in which she works and lives, Julianne is President of the Holy Cross Club of Greater Boston and co-chair of the Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association’s Young Lawyers Division. She is a member of the Defense Research Institute and a past president of the Massachusetts Association of Women Lawyers. Additionally, Julianne is a Fellow for the Massachusetts Bar Association’s Leadership Academy, a program that recruits and develops future bar and civic leaders.
- Holy Cross Club of Greater Boston, President 2018
- Massachusetts Bar Leadership Academy, Fellow
- Massachusetts Association of Women Lawyers, Past-President, 2017-2018
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association, Co-Chair, Young Lawyers Division, 2017-2018
- Massachusetts Joint Bar Committee on Judicial Appointments, Member
- The Defense Research Institute
Publications / Speaking Engagements
- When Seeking Coverage As An Additional Insured: Tips, Misconceptions, & Avoidable Pitfalls